Update day: 12-02-2024
Category: Finance / Bank / Stock
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com .
Who are you?
We are looking for a creative, passionate, thinks-outside-of-the-box Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team.
We are looking for a strong candidate to lead our recruitment efforts nationally, both for our corporate and venue positions. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, demonstrating strong business acumen and judgment with excellent and proven operational capabilities in order to influence the best hiring decisions nationally.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for planning, developing, and implementing effective Talent Acquisition operations nationally, including playing a key support role for year-round and seasonal venue positions. We are looking for someone who will take ownership for sourcing and attracting professionals in marketing, finance, production, partnerships, promotions, venue operations, and ticketing functions. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will also be responsible for establishing qualified diverse talent pipelines, while collaborating with the greater Human Resources team to deliver excellent people strategies across Canada.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand Live Nation’s objectives to identify recruitment solutions which best deliver high performing, diverse teams
- Define and develop winning sourcing strategies including tapping into passive candidate pools
- Develop an understanding of the external market and trends that impact our business, such as understanding key players, mapping of relevant skillsets, and maintaining a pipeline of ready to hire candidates
- Develop and implement recruitment best practices for our offices and venues
- Ensure best hiring practices are woven into all recruitment initiatives and sourcing techniques nationally
- Proactively participate in community activities to promote the Live Nation’s brand through job fairs, networking opportunities, associations, etc.
- Drive the delivery of a “best-in-class” experience for all candidates
- Support hiring managers throughout the interview process with tools to ensure equitable hiring practices
- Manage the full Internship Cycle, from partnering with schools and organizations, to hiring the interns, and managing the internship program
- Supports the Budweiser Stage with mass hiring and onboarding for the Summer season
- Partner with the global recruitment team on certain positions
- Manage the full Workday recruitment approval processes, working closely with our Head of Finance on forecasting and ensuring appropriate budget approval processes are in place
- Collaborate with the Human Resources team on ad hoc initiatives relating to talent attraction and retention
Skills & QualitiesDesired:
- 3+ years of corporate and or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruitment
- Proven track record of executing volume recruitment and solid experience in recruiting candidates from a variety of sources; headhunting candidates, job boards, LinkedIn recruitment portals, etc.
- Ability to thrive in an innovative environment with a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- A reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, organization, and prioritization.
- Experienced user of LinkedIn Recruiter and tapping into passive talent pipelines and ability to effectively use social media tools and online databases to attract and source talent
- Experience building qualified diverse talent pools
- Excellent communication skills with capability to engage internally and externally at all levels
- Confident in negotiating and selling opportunities to candidates
- Highly organized with strong time and task management skills
- Aware of market trends and identify new potential attraction sources
- Experience and knowledge of Workday preferred
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants for employment in Canada must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
BENEFITS & PERKS -Our motto is ‘Taking Care of Our Own’ through 6 pillars of benefits:
- HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, along with Employee Assistant Programs through Modern Health and ComPsych
- YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holiday closures, and sick time for you and dependents, along with free concert tickets
- WEALTH: RRSP program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
- FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, and infertility support
- CAREER:Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
- OTHERS:Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network, gender reassignment support
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Stationary position for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; movement throughout the day; occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.; ability to operate computers and office equipment for up to 8 hours each day; move up to 10 pounds regularly; exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels.
Live Nation Canada strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by provincial and/or federal law. Accommodations for candidates with disabilities are available on request during all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. If accommodation is needed during the recruitment and selection process, please contact us and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
This job description is a summary of duties that are expected to be performed. Duties outlined on this job description may not be all-inclusive, and can be modified at any time if requested by management.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 25-02-2024🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 28-02-2024🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 12-03-2024🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 13-03-2024🌏 Toronto, Ontario
💸 CA$65,000 - CA$75,000⏰ 02-03-2024🌏 Vaughan, Ontario
💸 CA$90,000 - CA$110,000⏰ 11-03-2024🌏 Vaughan, Ontario
⏰ 11-03-2024🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 07-03-2024🌏 Kitchener, Ontario
⏰ 25-02-2024🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 27-02-2024🌏 Toronto, Ontario