Update day: 19-02-2024
Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role.
All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.
Location:3189 Grandview Hwy, Vancouver, British Columbia, V5M 2E9
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
- The role of the PC Express Specialist is to coach, develop and train Store Colleagues on PC Express processes related training programs and standards.
- They enhance and support the Customer Experience and drive efficient behaviors in store and assist in identifying and mitigating financial risk
- Focus will be concentrated on Core metrics from Sales, Customer Experience (NPS) and Cost (Labour, supplies)
- The PC Express Specialist will have a passion for the business, solid operational experience and a desire to make a difference by helping colleagues to develop their skills, build accountability, drive results and provide a positive customer experience.
- Manage assigned stores by implementing centrally developed standards including control standards (Inventory, Health & Safety, product recalls, food safety, etc.), service level guidelines, and operational standards (hours of operation, PC Express store process, and customer service, etc.)
- Support hands on and assist the PC Express department within the stores to complement the LCL retail store initiatives designed to increase employee engagement, improve labour productivity and improve recruitment and retention.
- Perform on site operational reviews of services analyzing and comparing budgets to actual data for order volumes, order fulfillment rate (in-stock), items per order, picking rates, labor usage, customers, and the overall economics of the cost impact as a % of sales for the PC Express business
- Review all exception reports (e.g. Net Promoter Score, Quality issues, product substitutions, out of stock, shorts, late pickup, cancelled orders)
- Perform frequent reviews of services to make sure customer requirements have been fulfilled
- Interact regularly with customers to ensure customer satisfaction and expectations
- Collaborate with the Human Resource team in interviewing, hiring and training new employees.
- Ensure scheduled hours is in line with the budget for required hours to run the Click and Collect department per the weekly KPI’s ( Key Performance Indicators) standards and within the sales targets.
- Educating the staff on how and when to shift labor throughout the week to fulfill customer orders/pickup times at the store
- 3 -5 years’ managerial work experience in a retail store environment
- Experience working within a Franchisee Environment
- Post-secondary education in Business Management or a related discipline
- Ability to travel between assigned stores and available to work early and late shifts as needed ( weekdays & weekends)
- Will be travelling between Manitoba and Saskatchewan stores
- Working knowledge of process improvement and supporting methodologies
- Strong interpersonal skills, including developing relationships with internal and external partners
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and ambiguous environment
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills with ability to coach and develop strong interactive teams
- Strong problem solver with analytical skills and financial acumen with the ability to make sound decisions under rapidly changing conditions
- Strong business partner with ability to influence and liaise with business partners to achieve desired results
- System skills (familiarity with in-store systems such as SAP, POS) and Microsoft suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc)
How You’ll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Employment Type:Full time
Type of Role:Regular
Loblaw recognizes Canada’s diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 07-03-2024🌏 Surrey, British Columbia
⏰ 03-03-2024🌏 Surrey, British Columbia
⏰ 01-03-2024🌏 Richmond, British Columbia
⏰ 02-03-2024🌏 Abbotsford, British Columbia
⏰ 12-03-2024🌏 Delta, British Columbia
⏰ 01-03-2024🌏 Burnaby, British Columbia
⏰ 06-03-2024🌏 Langley, British Columbia
💸 $40,000–$50,000 a year⏰ 12-03-2024🌏 Vancouver, British Columbia
⏰ 10-03-2024🌏 Kelowna, British Columbia
⏰ 12-03-2024🌏 Saanich, British Columbia