Update day: 19-02-2024
Celebrating 15 Years!!
Greater Vancouver’s Leading Security Solutions Provider
Fusion Security is a fast growing, quality driven organization that offers long term, challenging opportunities for the right person. We are looking for professionals currently working in security that aspire to an opportunity where dedication, exceptional performance and a positive attitude will be rewarded both financially and professionally!
Security Systems Installation Technician
Why do technicians come to Fusion Security?
- Stuck in their current roles with no chance of promotion
- Pigeon holed into a specific security product such as intrusion system or cameras only
- Employer does not invest in their training and career development
- Little opportunity of advancement and career progression
At Fusion Security;
- Our technicians are provided with both in-house and external training programs
- Our technicians are trained in multiple systems including Access, Intrusion, CCTV, VES
- We pay for industry licensing and certification programs
Are you stuck in your role and looking for an opportunity within a company where dedication, exceptional performance and a positive attitude will be rewarded both financially and professionally?
What you bring to this role:
- Minimum 5+ years of Access Control Security Systems experience required
- Valid Security Licence and Technical Qualification required
- Best practices with respect to Safety and Security
- Security System maintenance and problem solving capability
- Proven System verification and testing capability
- Project planning, installation, testing, and documentation skills are a must
- Able to work independently and achieve above average expectations
- A team leader with a ’lead by example’ approach
- Strong client service, customer relations skills
- Valid BC Driver’s License with clean Drivers Abstract
- Well-groomed and a professional appearance
- Must be proficient in English (written and spoken)
- Computer and networking background / experience
- Experience with ULC systems an asset
- Experience with Keyscan, Kantech and/or ICT an asset
- Able to legally work in Canada, and currently residing in the country
We pride ourselves on managing our client’s security programs, while providing opportunities for professional, responsible team players in a progressive organization where we all work hard to make those around us better. We strive to provide a positive and fun work experience.
- Highest Industry Wages commensurate with experience
- Increases based on performance
- Advancement opportunities in a growing organization
- Excellent benefits package
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus structure
If you believe that you are a suitable fit for this role and want to start your career with Fusion Security, do not hesitate to apply through our website today! We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in Fusion Security, however only formal applications will be considered and only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $16.75–$20.52 an hour⏰ 11-03-2024🌏 Vancouver, British Columbia
⏰ 13-03-2024🌏 Richmond, British Columbia
⏰ 11-03-2024🌏 Vancouver, British Columbia