Update day: 19-02-2024
Job type: Full-time
Job contentJob Description
Infosys is seeking a SAP S4 SD Consultant . This position will interface with key stakeholders and apply technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design; play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts; deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. This is an opportunity to be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Mississauga, Ontario or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 7 years of Information Technology experience.
- Canadian citizens and those authorized to work in the Canada are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- At least 7 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
- At least 7 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment in SAP Sales and distribution Skills
- Minimum 1 end to end life cycle implementation / roll outs in S4 HANA in sales and distribution process area
- At least 7 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- At least 7 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
- Understanding of standard SAP data migration techniques (LTMC). Exposure to any other ETL tool is desirable
- Strong Experience in conducting SAP Process workshops in client engagements and drive decisions
- Strong SAP SD SME with knowledge of Order-to-Cash business processes in manufacturing industry
- Superior SAP Sales & Distribution product knowledge. Senior plus level of hands-on experience/ knowledge in Order Management, Logistics Execution and Billing.
- Experience/expertise of SD integration points with MM, and FI/CO
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well versed in English. Excellent spoken and written skills.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Responsibility of large implementation team.
- Onsite and offshore coordination
- High Impact communication with senior stakeholders
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills,
expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com .
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
State / Region / Province
Technology|SAP Functional|SAP SD
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 14-03-2024🌏 Vaughan, Ontario
⏰ 12-03-2024🌏 Vaughan, Ontario
⏰ 16-03-2024🌏 Vaughan, Ontario
💸 CA$90,000 - CA$100,000⏰ 07-04-2024🌏 Markham, Ontario
⏰ 11-03-2024🌏 Toronto, Ontario
⏰ 04-03-2024🌏 Ottawa, Ontario
⏰ 07-03-2024🌏 Brampton, Ontario
⏰ 16-03-2024🌏 Windsor, Ontario
⏰ 16-03-2024🌏 Brampton, Ontario
⏰ 18-03-2024🌏 Windsor, Ontario