Update day: 15-02-2024
Category: Pharmaceutical / Chemical / Biotech
Job type: Full-time
Position Type: Full Time
Work Location: Quebec
Work Arrangement: Remote
Work Hours:Standard Business Hours Monday to Friday
Travel Required: No
A proudly Canadian company, Sentrex Health Solutions is a fully integrated specialty distributor and patient support provider for pharmaceutical manufacturers, physicians, and their patients. We provide innovative solutions focused on ensuring patients have access and the support they need to maximize their treatment outcomes. We do this through strategic distribution models and patient support programs that are backed by powerful, integrated technology and experienced, cross-functional teams. Our core capabilities include Specialty Pharmacy Services, Customized Solutions for Warehouse, Wholesale & Distribution, Patient Support Programs, as well as HCP & Clinic Services.
Sentrex Health Solutions recognizes the importance of immunization to protecting our staff, customers, and members of the community from COVID-19. As such, and subject to any obligations under applicable human rights legislation, it will be a condition of employment that all new hires have received all required doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved by Health Canada. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of full vaccination prior to their start date.
Come and join our team! But first, let us tell you why we love working here:
- We are 100% Canadian with locations across the country
- State-of-the-art facilities to provide high-quality products and services
- The opportunity to be a part of a winning, high-performing team
- Collaborative, engaging workplace culture – we are passionate about our people!
- Flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- Diverse and inclusive culture where your talent and commitment to excellence is welcomed and valued
- High-growth environment that provides opportunities for learning and growth supported by our Employee Development Program and industry-leading, in-house corporate training offered throughout the year
- Quarterly virtual social events!
The Field Health Case Manager is responsible for managing various aspects of Program service coordination for patients who have been prescribed the drug by physicians.
The Field Health Case Manager will provide Program services support to patients and clinics which may include, but not limited to, training clinics in Program services, patient enrolments, obtaining coverage through private and provincial drug plans, ensuring patients have access to their prescribed treatments in a timely manner, and provide continuous support for patients and clinics through excellent communication skills and available resources to ensure patients have easy access to their prescribed therapy.
In addition to the above Field Health Case Management general responsibilities, the Field Health Case Manager is responsible for interacting with clinics face-to-face, other Program Personnel and client personnel in supporting all services offered by the Patient Support Program (PSP).
A Day in the Life (What you will do here):Field Responsibilities:
In-clinic and remote PSP service activities within assigned territory. PSP Services includes specific functions such as:
- Utilize PSP-related applications and software to complete reports and facilitate completion of enrollment forms, reimbursement forms and other Program functions.
- Schedule and manage weekly clinic visits (or at such frequency as deemed appropriate).
- Support PSP dose reconciliation.
- Proactively assess the PSP services and make suggestions to enhance outcomes and quality of service.
- Complete relevant reports such as timesheets, expenses, mileage, validate CRM reports etc. as per established Program procedures.
Offer support to clinics by performing and managing PSP service-related interactions; these activities include specific functions such as:
- Train physicians and other clinic staff on PSP Service offerings.
- Determine, on a case-by-case basis, which PSP elements are necessary to satisfy the needs of the enrolled physician patients, subject to the limitations set out in contractual agreements with the client.
- Assist clinics in reviewing patient status and facilitating patient enrolment, as appropriate.
- Prepare and/or assist in the completion of Special Authorization submissions to the appropriate insurer by, among other things, reviewing patient charts, assessing previous therapies and tests.
- Request PSP materials such as program enrollment forms, clinic guides and patient printed materials from the client on an as-needed basis.
Through the support of clinics and field PSP responsibilities, the Field Health Case Manager will perform specific tasks such as:
- Enrol patients into the PSP utilizing the appropriate enrolment forms, assist the clinics in preparing documentation for reimbursement of the drug prescribed through the appropriate insurer.
- Ensure patient services are coordinated and tracked, according to agreed upon program performance metrics, to expedite access to therapy.
- Provide clear and concise information regarding PSP services to assist patients and clinics, as appropriate or desired.
- Data entry of sensitive patient information, accuracy and completeness are crucial.
- Report Adverse Events/Severe Adverse Events following approved SOP’s.
- The Field Health Case Manager is required to follow Sentrex code of conduct and follow regulation and legislation.
- The Field Health Case Manager acts as a liaison and provides ongoing feedback to the Field Supervisor and Program Manager based on observations in the field and feedback from stakeholders as it pertains to the quality of service, training, and other areas of importance.
- The Field Health Case Manager is required to interact with the Field Supervisor, Field Program Manager, other Program personnel, as well as client personnel; regular collaboration with the Key Account Specialist (KAS) and the client to review PSP clinic needs and deliver optimal PSP service resolutions for patients and clinics, as required.
- Additional duties as determined by your Manager.
What you need to ensure you are set up for success:
- Completion of Post-secondary is required
- Experience in reimbursement and/or with Patient Support Programs required (3-5 years)
- Experience with reimbursement billing, special access, the appeals process, and conducting field-based reimbursement support and consultation is an asset
- Knowledge of private and public reimbursement structure, systems, and the process is an asset
- Experience of the pharmaceutical distribution industry is an asset
- Professional demeanor with proven ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to build and maintain good relationships with clinic personnel, internal Sentrex Health Services colleagues, and all client personnel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work from home and have a quiet dedicated office space
- Strong analytical skills including interpretation of regulation and legislation
- Excellent customer service, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills
- Typing skills and ability to be a strong functional user of various computer-based programs
- Must be willing to travel and have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to lift and carry products up to 25 lbs.
What makes you a great fit for this team:
- Your commitment to providing a high level of service to your internal and external clients.
- You are highly adaptable with a track record of success during times of growth and organizational change.
- You have a proven track record of developing trust and influence at multiple levels.
- You demonstrate an impactful and candid communication style.
- You have exceptional organizational skills with the ability to build effective working relationships with colleagues, management, and stakeholders.
Why join Sentrex?
We value our employees! Our permanent full-time employees are provided with a:
- Competitive Salary and generous vacation entitlement
- Wellness Program (5 paid days off for your well-being!)
- Paid Sick Days
- Competitive Benefits Package including Dental & Extended Health Benefits, AD&D, LTD & Employee/Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
Sentrex Health Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity employer demonstrated by our commitment to diversity, inclusion, belonging, equity, and accessibility. We provide a safe space for all team members to express their individuality within our corporate culture.
We encourage you to apply and accept all applications. We realize that not every candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we have identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we would love to learn more about you!
Accommodations can be made available upon request for those candidates taking part in the selection process.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Abbotsford, British Columbia
⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Vancouver, British Columbia
⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Kitchener, Ontario
⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Selkirk, Manitoba
⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Delta, British Columbia
⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Kitchener, Ontario
⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Northwest Territories
⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Brandon, Manitoba
⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Delta, British Columbia
⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Portage la Prairie, Manitoba