Update day: 19-02-2024
Category: Marketing / PR
We’re looking for a dynamic Digital Product Communications Specialist to join our growing Business Development team. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Digital Strategies Communications, this role new will leverage their expertise in Software Development Life Cycle, Cloud Solutions, and general provisioning of technology products and services to craft engaging storylines and persuasive written content in response to Requests for Proposals for enterprise-level Mobile and Web Applications, Digital Games, Consumer Loyalty Platforms, and eCommerce Solutions.
What You’ll Do
- Work with Pollard Banknote’s Business Development and Information Technology departments to define and develop content related to proposals for digital products and services.
- Organize and communicate with internal and external Subject Matter Experts to coordinate proposal/project deliverables as efficiently and as effectively as possible.
- Manage the preparation of complete, compliant, and persuasive proposals that meet delivery deadlines.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert related to Information Technology and Digital Solutions within the Business Development group and deliver training to new and existing staff, as necessary.
- Follow Business Development procedures and/or create documented procedures, as directed, where none are currently established.
Who You Are
- Someone who is passionate about technology and knowledgeable in solution design and development.
- A person with an innate curiosity for how the various components of a complex solution work together.
- A self-starter with superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills to effectively convey and describe IT-related products, features, and concepts to a variety of stakeholders.
- An individual with keen attention to detail and an ability to focus on detailed work for several hours in a row.
- A go-getter who dives in, takes the initiative and is skilled in balancing multiple priorities.
- Detail-oriented with the strong ability to work with cross-functional teams.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in Computer Science or Commerce.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT Solution Design and Delivery and/or Business Analysis with specific experience in effectively documenting and communicating the features and benefits of enterprise-level IT solutions.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to problem-solve and propose strategies for proposal/project development.
- Experience managing projects of varied sizes and complexity.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with all levels within the company.
- Able to manage and lead meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Superior internal research skills using technical, market research and market-specific Subject Matter Experts and tools to help shape the storyline of a deliverable.
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities to meet absolute deadlines in a results-oriented environment.
- Able to flexibly manage multiple projects simultaneously in the presence of shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Highly proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite; SharePoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, Visio.
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply through the Pollard Banknote careers portal.
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.
Job Type: Full-time
Click to apply for free candidate