Update day: 13-02-2024
Job type: Full-time
Recognized as one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People, we provide great talent with the tools and resources they need to kick off their career journey.
Our Commercial Broker Development Program is a two-year accelerated learning experience designed to give you unparalleled expertise and grow your career in an exciting industry. In this program, you’ll rotate through different teams while mentors, managers and coaches teach you the ins and outs our commercial insurance business through a variety of learning styles.
We are currently recruiting for this program, and are looking for candidates available to join our team working at our branch offices in Ontario region.
Insurance is about people. For almost 30 years, BrokerLink has been helping customers protect the things that are important to them. Established in 1991, BrokerLink is a subsidiary of Intact Financial Corporation (TSX: IFC) and one of Canada’s largest insurance brokerages. We have over 140 offices supported by more than 2,000 dedicated employees across Ontario, Alberta and the Atlantic Provinces. Our employees understand the importance of having a positive impact on the lives of others and that inspires us. If this sounds like a team you want to be a part of, keep reading!
BrokerLinkCommercial Broker Development Program Rotations
- Sales and Service Team
- Underwriting Team
- Account Assistant or Account Manager
- Ongoing, mentorship from experienced Commercial Insurance Brokers and Management
- Live our values
- Learn the technical aspects of insurance: assessing and evaluating risk to make empowered decisions; and how to quote, negotiate and authorize new business
- Attending courses and working towards Insurance License and CIP designation during the program
- Train and learn in inspiring ways - classroom, on-the-job and self-study – in a collaborative work environment
- Be involved in stimulating, challenging projects and development opportunities to help you grow your skills and expertise
- Build your professional networks – both at BrokerLink, Intact and at industry events
Skills and Experience:
- You care about people and are a natural at building and nurturing relationships (a key part of this role!)
- You have a creative approach to problem-solving and are a natural at taking calculated risks
- You are a skilled communicator who can adapt your approach to your audience
- You can influence decisions and negotiate strategically
- You are an enthusiastic learner who thrives within a team or independently
- You have strong analytical skills and can make informed decisions or negotiations
- Experience as a salesperson or in a sales role is an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
BrokerLink is committed to providing an accessible environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process
At BrokerLink, we know there’s more to your decision about where you work than just the work itself. We know that helping our people achieve their career goals in a culture that offers growth and balance is what sets us apart. Our commitment to our employees is to offer workplace benefits that set the standard for them and their families. Along with a professional and fulfilling work environment, we provide competitive compensation, comprehensive benefit programs and a commitment to ongoing professional development.
Our values help guide us and our commitment to excel in all aspects of our business. Joining our team means you’ll have the opportunity to live our values.
Discover more about BrokerLink! Visit our new dedicatedWebpage.
At BrokerLink, we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that inspires each of us to be the best we can be. Join our team and make a difference!
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 03-03-2024🌏 London, Ontario
💸 From $150,000 a year⏰ 11-03-2024🌏 London, Ontario
⏰ 04-03-2024🌏 Ottawa, Ontario
⏰ 18-03-2024🌏 Windsor, Ontario
⏰ 12-03-2024🌏 Vaughan, Ontario
⏰ 16-03-2024🌏 Windsor, Ontario
⏰ 08-03-2024🌏 Kingston, Ontario
⏰ 13-03-2024🌏 Toronto, Ontario
💸 $18–$20 an hour⏰ 11-03-2024🌏 Kingston, Ontario
⏰ 13-03-2024🌏 Toronto, Ontario